Who doesn’t love a chocolate cookie?! These super simple cookies are super tasty as treat for all. These can be eaten just on their own or crumbled over ice-cream!
This incredible recipe will create 12 cookies.
• 175g butter
• 85g light brown sugar
• 1 egg
• 200g plain flour
• 2tbsp cocoa powder
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees fan.
2. Grease and line a large baking tray.
3. Beat together the butter and sugar in a mixing bowl.
4. Add in the egg, followed by the dry ingredients.
5. When the mix has come together, shape the dough into small, equally sized balls using your hands. Press down to flatten slightly on the baking sheet.
6. Bake in the oven for about 12 minutes.
7. Once baked remove from the oven and leave to cool on a wire rack.
Share your baked with us on social media using #MySymphony