Read our guest blog from one of our retailers, wth tips on how to transform your kitchen and sticking to your budget.There is common misconception that creating a bespoke kitchen would cost a small fortune, this can lead to the temptation to purchase an average off-the-shelf kitchen to avoid investing time visiting showrooms and seeking expert design consultations. While Hehku Cucina has an expensive look and feel around it due to their website, stunning new showroom in East Grinstead, case studies and photography of amazing kitchen transformations, Hehku can honestly state that they will endeavour to accommodate clients with varying budgets by working with them and advising on different kitchen design options.
Our Advice – Be Honest About Your Budget
Our design specialists work with each customers’ individual budget, our best piece of advice is to be upfront with your maximum budget and let our specialist kitchen designers inspire you with a design and range to suit your lifestyle, family requirements and most importantly of all we will work with you to maximise your budget to create your dream kitchen space.
Existing client kitchen.
Computer generated design.
Bespoke Hehku Cucina Design – Cranbrook Platinum Range
High Specification Doesn’t Necessarily Mean High Cost
This kitchen features:
- Rockfort Ivory and Cranbrook Platinum in a two tone colour scheme
- 724mm High wall unit with cornice taken up to the ceiling height.
- 150mm base units either side of existing AGA, these are designed to house for the control panels on the side and for servicing access
- Corner unit to house the under floor heating controls
- Pull out space saving bin unit in middle of the run
- Corner unit with Lemans Pull-Out
- Sink unit and Integrated Dishwasher
- Curved pilasters to finish and soften the end of the runs
- Exclusive Mulberry Knob and Cup Handles
- Silestone Blanco White Zeus Extreme Quartz 30mm worktop
- Warm under cabinet lighting
- Curved base units on the island to soften the look and ensure no sharp corners.
The Central Island consists of a built-under Siemens oven in the new style with 600mm induction hob, plus a built-under fridge is a secret space saving feature amongst the deep pan drawers.
“We simply didn’t love our home and considered moving but as our location is idyllic, moving costs are steep, and above all the upheaval it would bring to our large family, we decided to invest in our home and ensure it was a place we all loved to be. We can now say with absolute pride that our home is where we now feel content, it is very homely, beautiful and we feel we would be happy to stay here forever without constant thoughts of moving, as we have incorporated everything we love in a seamless mix of modern and traditional features”. Mr & Mrs Day, West Sussex.
To view the full case study click here: http://casestudies.hehku.co.uk/case-studies/project-cranbrook-platinum
Enjoy Expert Advice at The Hehku Concept Centre
You are invited to visit our concept design showroom in East Grinstead (RH19 1RL) to discuss your ideas and let us further inspire you.
For your extra peace of mind, Hehku are an accredited Which? Trusted Trader, please browse our independently audited reviews – https://trustedtraders.which.co.uk/businesses/hehku/
Our showroom is open weekdays 9am to 5pm, Saturdays 10am to 2pm and Bank Holiday Mondays 10am to 2pm. Please call our Head Office on 01634 298026 for enquiries.