Get your chocolate fix with this simple, yet delicious cookie recipe
Makes Approx 8 Cookies
- 400g Jar of Nutella
- 1 Free Range Egg (medium)
- 260g Plain Flour
- 1/2tsp of Bicarbonate of Soda
- 4 tsp Candied Orange
Here’s how to make them:
- Preheat the Oven to 160c
- Plate the Nutella, flour, bicarb and the egg into a bowl and mix gently to form a soft cookie dough
- Divide the mixture into 8 balls and place on a non-stick baking tray. Squash them down a little to form cookies
- Bake for 9 mins for chewy american-style of 12 minutes if you want more crunch!
Download the recipe card.