Supply Nationally, Support Locally
Symphony supplies nationally and we pride ourselves on supporting our quality products with our renowned design, technical expertise and management guidance locally. “Supply Nationally, Support Locally” is therefore our commitment and promise to all our clients/customers and partnerships.
Symphony offers you three key benefits;
1. Outstanding Project Value
Our outstanding single source service gives total support from first contact through to final delivery, plus our specification FIRA Gold approved kitchens are easy and low-cost to maintain.
2. Outstanding Supply Capabilities
A multi-million investment in manufacturing facilities and fleet help us deliver ‘right first time’ service, every time.
3. Security of Supply
Symphony employs over 1500 people in the UK and has a turnover exceeding £280 million. Our investment in systems gives us capacity to deliver time after time, irrespective of market conditions.
Specialised Project Management
Our project management team are responsible for liaising with residents, surveying kitchens, producing plans and agreeing the design with the resident. Our project managers provide national coverage for new build and refurbishment projects:
- Surveys and CAD designs for each property
- Full consultation with resident
- Plans and drawings printed on site
- Colour 3D perspective left with every resident
- Copies of all drawings sent to the Client/Contractor electronically
- Following approval, kitchen ordered by Project Manager via unique “survey to order” datalink. Delivery automatically scheduled
- in line with installation programme
- Scheduling of deliveries using electronic data transfer to eliminate the requirement for manual processing
- Produce updated Project Tracker sheet showing details of all kitchens surveyed, and all kitchens called-off/delivered
Symphony supplies nationally to refurbishment projects either directly or through local supply routes with builders merchants. Where local supply routes are used our Kitchen Response brand offer provides fast access to quickly cover any void and maintenance requirements.